1.No Console Game speculation permitted. There are plenty of Sega games sites that do that. Go to those if you want to. Here you can speculate on Sega Razor, and are limited to asking basic questions to Operation Razor like controller designs, features, outer shell prototype designs. OR will issue answers and hints regarding anything else and will only answer what they are obligated to answer.
2. No Port Begging. Go do that on NeoGaf.
3. No Whining about localization regarding. Siliconera is the place your free to do that.
4. Remember to be respectful and towards others. Speculate in a mature and sensible manner. Be sure not to take rumors and information you hear with face value unless its "verifiable" directly from Operation Razor.
5. No untrustworthy sources like "Zach Morris" or NeoGaf.
6. No Flamewars or Topic Derailing.
7. No Spam.(Of course).
8. No Anti SEGA hyperbole(talking against them going hardware and then turning around and port begging old IPs or saying Nintendo should buy SEGA).
9. No Pro Sony Bias. I dislike them a whole lot. I don't have a problem with PlayStation fans, but I DON'T like and will not tolerate spinning and fanboy shilling.
10. NO TROLLING. PERIOD.(Name calling,antagonizing,personal attacks,subtle personal attacks,gif bombing,PM Harassment)
Violating Rules 1-3 will result in a personal warning(Second offense will result in me deleting and modifying posts), Violating 4-6 will result in a automatic temp vacation, Violating 7-10 is INSTANT Capital Punishment. Resulting in an instant without-warning-perma ban.
Note to Readers: The Rules and Penalty System are created by the site owner. The administrator posting this is posting on behalf of the owner of the website http://www.segaunited.com/ and its forums.
The Lounge for Discussing Sega Razor and The Razor's Proposal and grass roots movement to SEGA.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest