The proposal of operation razor

The Lounge for Discussing Sega Razor and The Razor's Proposal and grass roots movement to SEGA.
Stiptrek
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 am

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby Stiptrek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:00 pm

MaDzGamer wrote:Hey, THX a lot.

I actually made an interview with Shue of Operation Razor :) I'm not sure if I'm typing his nick name correctly. :)
It was very informative show especially for people that do not know anything about Razor.

https://youtu.be/toQ_OS7IZf4


Stiptrek wrote:
MaDzGamer wrote: MaDzGamer


Hi MaDZ, you have great YT channel about gaming, very fresh, logical and informative.

E3 is very close, and your YT video about Operation Razor would be very interesting, also it will brake the ice :D


I am looking forward to see this interview, all followers of Operation Razor and your YT channel will be excited.

All the best

User avatar
SegaRenaissance
Site Admin
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am
Location: Central US
Contact:

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby SegaRenaissance » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:21 am

Stiptrek wrote:
MaDzGamer wrote:Hey, THX a lot.

I actually made an interview with Shue of Operation Razor :) I'm not sure if I'm typing his nick name correctly. :)
It was very informative show especially for people that do not know anything about Razor.

https://youtu.be/toQ_OS7IZf4


Stiptrek wrote:
Hi MaDZ, you have great YT channel about gaming, very fresh, logical and informative.

E3 is very close, and your YT video about Operation Razor would be very interesting, also it will brake the ice :D


I am looking forward to see this interview, all followers of Operation Razor and your YT channel will be excited.

All the best


It's right here!!!!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du4CrHxmnGA
Sega United's Head Honcho and lifelong SEGA fan determined to help bring SEGA back to the console business.

Stiptrek
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 am

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby Stiptrek » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello everyone :)

Are there any news or changes in plan for the console?

Gaming from beyond
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby Gaming from beyond » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Stiptrek wrote:Hello everyone :)

Are there any news or changes in plan for the console?


Here is an update video:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=7egpeb9xEdU

AND BIG NEWS ON SEGA.

https://trademarks.justia.com/791/93/sega-79193959.html

Goods and ServicesAmusement machines and apparatus for use in amusement parks; amusement machines, automatic and coin-operated; coin-operated games for use in amusement parks; coin-operated amusement machines, amusement park rides; coin, card or counter operated arcade games; amusement game machines; arcade crane game machine; pinball game machines; arcade video game machines; arcade video game machines other than for use with television receivers; coin, card or counter operated electronic arcade video game machines; amusement machines and apparatus for use in amusement parks (coin, card or counter operated); video game machines; stand alone video output game machines; cabinets for arcade video game machines; apparatus for games; controllers for game consoles; arcade medal redemption game machines; arcade ticket redemption game machines; arcade game machines other than for use with television receivers; fairground ride apparatus; amusement park rides; home video game machines;

SEGA STILL WANTS A NEW CONSOLE!

User avatar
SegaRenaissance
Site Admin
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am
Location: Central US
Contact:

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby SegaRenaissance » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:49 am

Stiptrek wrote:Hello everyone :)

Are there any news or changes in plan for the console?


Teaser will FINALLY be up before December 31st!!!!!!
Sega United's Head Honcho and lifelong SEGA fan determined to help bring SEGA back to the console business.

Stiptrek
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 am

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby Stiptrek » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 am

Teaser looks and sounds impressive and console is nicely designed :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BmoZ5L1oU

User avatar
SegaRenaissance
Site Admin
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am
Location: Central US
Contact:

Re: The proposal of operation razor

Postby SegaRenaissance » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Stiptrek wrote:Teaser looks and sounds impressive and console is nicely designed :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6BmoZ5L1oU



Thanks for Replying. Sorry for the long delay in response.

I just renewed the domain for Sega United. Starting February 22nd, the entire site will be under construction and renovated.

The Forum needs a firmware update. That'll be taken care of this Sunday.
Sega United's Head Honcho and lifelong SEGA fan determined to help bring SEGA back to the console business.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest