Rules for Sonic Boom Safe Haven

Sonic Boom Safe Haven" We at Sega United understand and see Sonic Boom fans persecuted frequently for liking the Sonic Boom, this forum section is a special Save Haven for Boom fans to discuss the franchise free from persecution with assured protection by Admins.
Serra Royale

Rules for Sonic Boom Safe Haven

Postby Serra Royale » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 am

1. NO "Sanic" allowed, period.(Do not post any Sonic paraphernalia regarding Chris-Chan, Anti Sonic,4Chan, or memes that degrade Sonic.). This forum is for Sonic Boom cartoon,game and franchise discussion ONLY.

2. Fan Art, G to PG-13 will be permitted(in a Sticked Topic only) that prefers to the Sonic Boom series. NO R Rated ecchi style art or Rule 34 XXX rated material.

3. 1st and 3rd party Sonic Boom discussions are allowed(Excluding Sony).

4. Do NOT discuss or post in this Sonic Boom Sub Forum if your going to discuss it in a negative,hyperbolic attitude. If you can't say anything nice or constructive, don't say anything at all. Better yet, ignore this sub forum if you dislike Sonic Boom.

5. No Spam.(Of Course).

6. The Sonic site and communities listed here are BLACKLISTED and thus NOT ALLOWED to be used as a source for news,rumors and speculation: TSSZ News, Sonic Stadium and Sonic Retro.

7. NO ANTI SEGA HYPERBOLE.PERIOD.(Violating this rule on Sega United is CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, resulting in a Instant Perma ban.)

8. No Trolling.(Sonic Boom fans, if people are harassing you and persecuting you for liking Sonic Boom, do not hesitate to let me or the other two admins Serra Royale,ZealousFox know via PM. We promise we'll deal with them harshly.)

9. No Topic Derailing.

10. No Soapboxing.

Penalty System.

Violation 1-4, First Offense: Topic or Comment deletion by Mod,Admin or Super Moderator. Second Offense: Board Warning. Third Offense: Infraction+7 Day to 14 Day Vacation. Forth Offense: 30 day Vacation.

Fifth and Tenth Offense: Account is BANNED permanently. One Handle is allowed only. If handle is banned, IP is blocked.

Violating 6: Comment or Topic is deleted. If deleted by Admin,Mod,Super Mode at least 3 times, a board warning will be issued. 4 Times: 3-7 Day Temp Ban. 5: 2 Week Ban. 6: 1 Month Ban. 7: Account will banned with one appeal that is filed. Appeal is to be filed with Sock Account by private messaging either a Admin,Super,Mod or Standard Mod. The Mod/Admin will message ME the Head Admin to review Appeal within 2 hours time. The decision I make will be based on your behavior and posting history.

WARNING: Ban Evading by creating a Sock Account or Handle WITHOUT consulting with Admin or Mod or even me The Head Admin will result in an IP BLOCK permanently banning you from the community.

Violating 7 and 8: INSTANT PERMA BAN. 

Violating 9: Same Penalties as Rule #6.

Violating 10: 7 chances of Topic or Post edited and deleted by Mod,Super Mod or Admin. After 7 times, Board Warning issued. 8th time: 1 Week Vacation. 9th: Account is banned with one Handle allowed.

Note to Readers: The Rules and Penalty System are created by the site owner. The administrator posting this is posting on behalf of the owner of the website http://www.segaunited.com/ and its forums.
I'm a fox and a long time Sega fan. Not much else to say