1. This Forum is for Nintendo Handhelds only.
2. Be Civil, Be kind, Be nice. Be respectful to Game Gear and even PSP.
3. No Spamming of Course.
4. Sega games on GBA,DS,3DS permitted.
5. No Trolling or Personal Attacks.
6. No Topic Derailing.
7. NO ANTI SEGA Hyperbole.
8. Please Stay On Topic.
9. Try to avoid Soapboxing. Here at Sega United, we will stop ANY form of bias and out of balance fanboyism.
10. You are welcomed to discuss any Nintendo handheld you'd like and can praise them and call them superior to their competitors as much as you want. But be respect and mature.
Note to Readers: The Rules and Penalty System are created by the site owner. The administrator posting this is posting on behalf of the owner of the website http://www.segaunited.com/ and its forums.
Forum Discussion for Nintendo's Bread and Butter Business: Handhelds.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest