1. This Forum is for Nintendo 64 discussion only. NO PlayStation.
2. Be Civil, Be kind, Be nice.( Excluding Sony, bash and hate them as much as you like. We at Sega United despise them for what they stand for and what they do. We don't hate PlayStation but we DO hate Sony.)
3. No Spamming of Course.
4. NO Gif Bombing.
5. No Trolling or Personal Attacks.
6. No Topic Derailing.
7. NO ANTI SEGA Hyperbole.(Again, Death Penalty.)
8. Please Stay On Topic.
9. Try to avoid Soapboxing. Here at Sega United, we will stop ANY form of bias and out of balance fanboyism.
10. To Sony fans, if you are a fanboy, go somewhere else. This community is not for you. You can get salty as long as you'd like, but these are our policies and there's plenty of community that are 100% biased towards Sony(*Cough Neo Gaf *Cough) We allow open bashing of Sony here from Nintendo and SEGA fans. It's time someone called them out.
Note to Readers: The Rules and Penalty System are created by the site owner. The administrator posting this is posting on behalf of the owner of the website http://www.segaunited.com/ and its forums.
This is the place for Nintendo 64 fans and lovers can discuss Nintendo 64, the 5th Gen 2nd place winner who's fate was ruined by Sony during its development.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest