1. This Forum is for SNES/Super Famicom only. 16-bit discussions with Genesis/Mega Drive lumped in must be positive.(That means if your caught saying SNES is better than Genesis because its more powerful, you'll be in big trouble.)
2. Be Civil, Be kind, Be nice.
3. No Spamming of Course.
4. NO whining about Genesis ports being inferior and then bashing Sega CD AND lumping it in with 32X.(Don't reference the AVGN Sega CD review either.)
5. No Trolling or Personal Attacks.
6. No Topic Derailing.
7. NO ANTI SEGA Hyperbole.(Again, Death Penalty. You've been warned.)
8. Please Stay On Topic.
9. Try to avoid Soapboxing. Here at Sega United, we will stop ANY form of bias and out of balance fanboyism.
10. If you want to commend the SNES/Super Famicom, do it as an Adult. (Example: I personally think SNES is a legendary console with lots of revolutionary features like Mode 7 and Super FX polygons, and consider it to be better than Genesis/Mega Drive but, there's no denying how great and how wonderful Genesis/MD is, its just as awesome".
Note to Readers: The Rules and Penalty System are created by the site owner. The administrator posting this is posting on behalf of the owner of the website http://www.segaunited.com/ and its forums.
Forum for discussing Nintendo's 16-bit powerhouse the Super NES/Super Famicom.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest